Skip to main content

Centre for Learning English and Communication – “aksents”




Hello Students
I hope you are all very well! This is the time of the year everyone of you chooses to stay hooked to the studies more seriously than ever before. After all, it sounds worth being sane for this short span of time which can lay down a perfect path for the future. Believe in yourself; work hard; and be always radiant.  I wish you all the very best. 
I want to share something very special with you.  First of all, I’m extremely thankful to you for accepting my blog so lovingly. I would like to work still harder to get you the most wholesome reading experience. At the same time, I’m proud to share that I’ve launched my own project of Centre for Learning English and Communication – “aksents”.
Under this banner I aspire to train those learners who wish to learn language skills from basics to the advanced levels.
English skills are the need of the hour. Your great career ahead depends more on your effective language skills if you could acquire right now. So, you can make use of the right opportunity at the right time.  
Besides, I would be conducting short-term courses in English for the exam oriented students. I’m sure this initiative will help great many who look out for the right platform. Please visit our website to know more. Do not hesitate to enquire and please contact us for your queries.
I regret that I cannot extend my service beyond Bengaluru currently. But I have plans to reach out to many in due course of time.
Thanks…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watchman of the Lake Summary | Notes

Click for Questions & Answers Introduction R.K. Narayan is a well-known Indian writer who has written a series of books creating characters and situations that revolve around a fictitious town Malgudi. He is one of the three most prominent writers of early Indian literature in English. He showcased Indian Literature in English to the rest of the world. R.K. Narayan is regarded as one of India’s greatest English novelists. “Watchman of the Lake” is a dramatized version of his story, “The Watchman”. Synopsis “Watchman of the  Lake” is a beautiful dramatic adaptation of R.K. Narayan’s story which narrates the legend about a great rustic Mara’s sacrifice made for the conservation of a lake for the sake of the lives that depended on it for their survival. This play also highlights the invaluable gift of folk wisdom to humanity. Theme Scene 1 The play is set in a village near BabaBudan Hills in Karnataka. Mara, the protagonist and an innocent rustic presents ...

Everything I Need To Learn From The Forest II PU English Summary | Everything I Need To Learn From The Forest II PU English Notes

Click for the Questions and Answers Vandana Shiva is an internationally renowned activist for biodiversity and against corporate globalization. In the essay “Everything I Need To...” she explains about her early lessons of environmentalism. She also tells us how she learned the ideals of a good life from the forests such as diversity, freedom and co-existence. Vandana Shiva’s ecological journey started in the forests of the Himalaya. Her involvement in the contemporary ecology movement began with “Chipko”. Chipko Movement It was a nonviolent response to the large scale deforestation in the Himalaya region. In the 1970s peasant women in the Garhwal, Himalaya had come out in defence of the forests. Vandana Shiva noticed a gradual loss of forests in this region. She then decided to become a volunteer for the movement. Bio-diversity - Navadanya Farm / Navadanya Movement Chipko Movement taught Vandana Shiva biodiversity. She realized the importance of biodiversity bas...

I Believe That Books Will Never Disappear Summary | Notes

  Interview with Jorge Luis Borges  Introduction Jorge Luis Borges was an Argentine short story writer, essayist, poet and translator. In this interview conducted by Roberto Alifano a poet, storyteller, essayist and journalist from the city of General Pinto, province of Buenos Aires Borges talks about his early years of reading, his family, his blindness, books, poetry, metaphors and literature.  First Reading / On his mother Asked about his first reading, Borges proudly says that he was educated at his father’s library where he first read Grimm’s Fairy Tales. His mother, according to him, was an extraordinary person but he regrets having not been understanding of her. He didn't give her happiness which makes him guilty. He says that all of us take our mother for granted. Accordingly, we should treat our mother better. He remembers his mother as an intelligent and gracious woman.   On blindness Blindness to Borges is a way of life. He calls whatever happens ...